I am always glad to see more Crypto exchanges popping up in the cryptocurrency sphere. In my opinion, more exchanges means less chance for large entities to continue consolidating power. This is, after all, supposed to be all about decentralization, not centralization. One new promising exchange which was the spawn of a very successful ICO named Binance coin (BNB), The Binance coin (BNB) ICO raised just about US$15 million, and the company seems to be putting all that cash to good work.
What is Binance ?
Binance (BNB) is one of the top 5 crypto exchanges,Organisations based in Hong Kong, headed by Changpeng Zhao Former CTO at OKCoin and a team distributed around the world. It has all of the main features you want to see in an exchange like support for trading pairs with all of the major coins (BTC, ETH, NEO and LTC), multiple languages , multiple device platforms (Basic or Advance), clean user interface, and importantly, extremely high throughput from its order matching engine of up to 1,400,000 orders per second. Binance does not provide fiat (US dollars) to Cryptocurrency exchange, rather focuses purely on Crypto-to-Crypto. It emphasizes security, speed, and customer service.
What promising coin can you buy in Binance?
Trading pairs with all of the major coins (BTC, ETH, NEO ,LTC) There are a tons of Promising coins to trade at Binance exchange example, IOTA,ADA, BNB, TRX, DNT, CND, EOS, QSP, NEO, GAS, POWR, BCC, ADX,WTC, RDN, BTS, XVG etc.
Binance start its third “Community Coin of the Month” program. The community coin that receives the most votes will be listed on Binance exchange also.
Binance Price and Chart
Coinmarketcap.com Dec 2,2017
What are the key factors that cause the Binance Coin to go up?
In my opinion, the Binance exchange and BNB tokens are here to stay. Here’s why:
- Binance’s business model makes sense, and it is based on the law of demand and Supply . So it would not be wrong to say that the price of Binance Coin (BNB) will continue to rise up because all trader want to get a fee discount while trading on the Binance exchange.
- It’s clear that BNB’s Price will be strictly driven by their business profits that will eventually be used to destroy 50% of all BNB tokens. To achieve this, they are doing a lot of innovative and creative stuff like the Binance Angel Program, the Community Coin Per Month,Binance referral Program, Binance Labs, Binance API Coding Competition, and various giveaways.
- In accordance with Binance whitepaper, each quarter, Binance will use 20% of the profits to buy back and burn BNB, until 100MM BNB are burned. Binance will buy back and burn 986,000 BNB in 2017 based on their profits in this quarter.
- Another observation is that Binance (BNB) is expanding very quick and is already in the top 5 cryptocurrency exchanges by volume – a feat worth mentioning for a 4-month old exchange.
- Binance gives NeoGAS to its NEO Holders which is a good adoption sign for NEO and Binance investors.
- They are launching themselves in various international languages across all platforms which is a good strategy for mass adoption. (Eng, Chinese, French, Spanish, Japanese, Korean,)
- And last but not least, the way Binance is expanding and its volume is the fastest growing day by day, I would not be surprised if they are among the top 3 exchanges in terms of volume in the next six months. In just 2 months, they have built a list of 50 cryptocurrencies Binance charge only 0.10% which is cheaper than Bittrex & Poloniex (0.25%)
Because of all this, I believe Binance, as well as BNB, has a good future.
Binance App – How to install Binace App
What are the Pros and Cons of Binance Coin?
How to register Binance
1.Go to Binance.com
3. Click the “Register” button. If all of your information is correct, you will be sent a verification email to the address you provided.
- Click the verification email. It may take a few second for the email to get delivered. Click the link in the email to activate your account.
4. Now You can Login and ready to trade at Binance exchange
Video: How to register binance exchange
Binance is changing the way traditional cryptocurrency exchanges have operated in the past. They give back to their users and provide a sense of ownership. When was the last time you felt like you had a “stake” with an exchange? When was the last time you felt like you were surrounded by a team of members who genuinely cared about the community and made customer service their no.1 priority? If you don’t believe me come check out their slack channel and get to know the CEO @CZ Changpeng Zhao and awesome staff members who have been extremely helpful and quick to answer our questions. I could go on forever but it’s clear that Binance is out to destroy their competition.
I would highly recommend trying out Binance if you do any trading with crypto!
Meet the Binance Team
Binance.com is No.1 Crypto Exchanges. A tons of Promising coins to trade